Jharkhand: Over fifty children were admitted to a hospital in Jharkhand’s Chatra after a dead lizard was found in their midday meal. No child has so far succumbed to the sickness. 
When more than fifty children in a school in Jharkhand complained of being sick after consuming their midday meal on Monday, a dead lizard in their meal was later found to be the cause behind their sickness.
As of now, there have been no reports of death from the negligent behaviour of the school authorities. 
This is not the first time a dangerous incidence like this has occurred. Due to school’s negligence in preparing the meal for the children, poorly maintained school facility, and inadequate safety measures, many children have hitherto died of food poisoning.   

For all the latest National News, download NewsX App