Gandhinagar: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducted the SSC 10th exams in the month of March. The result of GSEB SSC Class 10TH 2016 has been declared today (May 24, 2016).
The Candidates who have appered for the exam can now check their GSEB SSC result through the official website: www.gseb.org or www.gipl.net
This year, around 10.50 lakh students appeared for the GSEB SSC exam 2016.
Candidates can check their results with the help of these steps:
- Log on to GSEB or GSHSEB
- Click on the link of ‘Gujarat SSC Result’
- Enter your hall ticket number and other details
- Click on the submit button
- The result will be display on your computer screen.
- Take printout or save your SSC result.