Chennai: At least two students have been killed and forty others were injured when a tourist bus travelling from Madurai got electrocuted in Tamil Nadu’s Tiny on Monday.
The incident took place when Mukesh and Karthik tried to plug some coconut leaves from inside the bus window in which the leaves conducted to live electric wire.
Both the students died on the spot and more than forty were electrocuted inside the bus.
Seriously injured persons are rushed to Theni district GH and the other 32 have been hospitalised in Periakulam GH.
The constituency MLA and TN Finance minister rushed to the Theni General hospital and reviewed the situation.