New Delhi: Over 250 people fell sick after consuming food at a wedding reception in Maksudpura area in Sikar district of Rajasthan on Thursday night.
All the sick persons were admitted to the hospital and they have been given medical assistance.
WATCH: Over 250 being treated for food poisoning after they consumed food at a wedding reception in Sikar, Rajasthanhttps://t.co/fG9bXbMXjn
— ANI (@ANI_news) June 3, 2016
A team of medical experts has also been sent to the village.
According to one of the doctors, all the patients are in a stable condition.For all the latest National News, download NewsX App