- I am happy to be here in energy-filled surroundings.
- To you, the passionate gen-next of Kenya, I bring the warm friendship of over 800 million youth of India.
- I understand that there are 42 tribes in Kenya and that people of Indian origin are called the forty-third tribe.
- I paid tributes to Mahatma Gandhi whose statue at this University was unveiled exactly 60 years ago.
- Money, if you use it, it decreases. Learning, if you use it, it increases.
- We want to form a long lasting partnership with Africa that does not rely on old models and rules of engagement.
- With significant presence of Indian companies in Kenya, our investment partnership is robust, diverse and vibrant.
- As you march towards your destiny, you will find in India a trusted and reliable partner.
- We must be equally condemning of those who give shelter to terrorists and use them as political instruments.
- This is the age of inter dependence. A safe Kenya and a strong Africa is your destiny. Let no one take that away from you.
- Youth can play an important role in building a counter narrative to extremist ideologies.
- Nation building is an unending process. Let your actions guide and lead each other.
One which focuses on & empowers people, which seizes the opportunities of the 21st Century:PM Modi pic.twitter.com/B4Mxuy5Wsr
— ANI (@ANI_news) July 11, 2016