Srinagar: Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said the government is concerned about the situation in Kashmir and is fully cooperating with the state Govt to restore normalcy in the valley.
“We all are of the view that things in Kashmir need to improve,” Rajnath Singh said while addressing the media in Srinagar.
“There are no two ways about fact that J&K is a part of India, was a part of India & will be a part of India,” Rajnath Singh said.
The Home Minister also hit out at separatists saying that they are not interested in resolving the Kashmir issue.
Here are the top quotes from Rajnath Singh’s speech in Srinagar.
· Everyone is very concerned, we all are of the view that things in Kashmir need to improve
· No two ways about fact that J&K is a part of India, was a part of India & will be a part of India
· If someone goes to talk and they (separatists) dont talk, then they clearly dont believe in ‘insaniyat, Kashmiriyat, jamuriyat’
· Iss mein koi do matt nahin hai ki Jammu and Kashmir Bharat ka integral part tha, hai aur rahega
· Yesterday, some of the members of the delegation (all party delegation) met Hurriyat leaders
· We are fully cooperating with the state Govt to restore normalcy in Kashmir
· Baat-cheet kay liye hamara darwaaza hi nahin, hamara roshandaan bhi khulaa hai
· The expert committee that was set up, has suggested use of PAVA shells instead of pellet gun
For all the latest National News, download NewsX App