Kolkata: At least 3 people died when a fire broke out in a welding shop in Kolkata’s Tangra near Chinatown. 
As per the locals, the welding shop was located outside a godown. Inside the godown, there were gas cylinders where some people were running an illegal refill racket. 
Rescue operations continued for hours to find the bodies trapped inside the debris. 
Tangra is located near Chinatown, where many well-known restaurants are  located. As per the reports, a decorative gate at the entrance of Chinatown also got burnt due to the fire.