New Delhi: In a horrendous incident, five people died after they were electrocuted in Jaipur on Friday evening.
The victims were caught by a high tension wire while partying outside the lawn of a farm house in Rajasthan’s capital city.
Police source said the incident occurred at around 12.30 am, when some of the waiters and labourers at a birthday party were trying to trying to take the tandoor out of the farm house near Bhankrota.
Iron angles of tandoor came in contact with these electricity lines and five waiters were electrocuted to death on the spot, it said.
— ANI (@ANI_news) October 29, 2016
Last month, a woman and her two children died after being electrocuted in Karauli district. The kids accidently touched a desert cooler and got electrocuted and the mother was also electrocuted while trying to rescue them.For all the latest National News, download NewsX App