New Delhi: A minor fire broke out in a Central Bank of India branch in Delhi’s Kashmere Gate on Monday evening. At least four fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames. The fire was brought to control in about two hours.
— ANI (@ANI_news) November 14, 2016
The cause of the fire is believed to be a short circuit.
No loss of property or life was reported, officials said.
On November 8, at least 150 shops were gutted after fire broke out in the Nepali woollen market, near Jamia Masjid in old Delhi.
(Further details are awaited)