Fire broke out at Trauma Centre of King George Medical University in Lucknow on Saturday, evening around 7PM. The fire emerged from the Medicine Department of the trauma centre.
The possible reason of the fire is said to be a short circuit. Many inflammable items are present at the trauma centre, leading to the fire spreading very fast. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath asked officials to ensure the fire is doused at the earliest and oversee relief and rescue work.
Terming the incident as sad and unfortunate, Adityanath instructed the Divisional Commissioner to probe the matter and present a report within three days so that accountability of the guilty can be fixed and action initiated against them.
There has been no loss of life reported in the incident yet. The district administration is keeping an close eye on the situation and District Magistrate Kaushal Raj Kishore is also present at the spot.
(This is a breaking story…..further details awaited)
(With inputs from IANS)For all the latest National News, download NewsX App