It’s a given fact that Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s popularity compared to any other Indian politician is indisputable in the country as millions admire him as a symbol of strong leadership and statesmanship. A follower of PM Modi hailing from Meerut city in Uttar Pradesh, has announced that he will be constructing a Modi temple in his city. The temple will be constructed on a 5-acre land in Sardhana district which is located on the Meerut-Karnal Highway.
Speaking about this initiative, PM Modi’s follower and supporter JP Singh, said that PM Modi has come in the avatar of Lord Ram and uplifted the people from their poor condition. He won the elections with a massive mandate and has taken steps for the welfare of the country.
As per reports, the temple will be constructed in Sardhana district on the Meerut-Karnal Highway for which a 5-acre land has already been purchased.
Significance and details of the ‘Modi Temple’ as mentioned by PM Modi’s follower:
- Temple to be constructed on Meerut-Karnal road, Sardhana, Meerut.
- Just like the installation of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s idol which is underway in Gujarat, a 100-feet tall idol of PM Narendra Modi will be placed in the temple.
- The bhoomi-pujan of the temple will be conducted on October 23, 2017.
- It will take around 2 years to complete the construction of the Temple.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Amit Shah has been approached to attend the bhoomi-pujan of the temple.
- As crores of rupees will be spent on the temple construction, the money will be funded by Modi followers and his fans.
However, so far there is no permission which has been sought from Prime Minister Narendra Modi on this initiative of temple construction. Also, it will be interesting to see how PM Modi will react after he will get to know about a temple which is to be constructed in his name.