- MHA discusses Rohingya crisis in crucial meet
Two reports were discussed during a crucial MHA meet where Minister of Defence and MHA officials were present. The presence of Rohingyas in J&K, Bengal, Madhya Pradesh and also their aggressive movement down South India was discussed during the meet.
- Indian Army neutralises militant threat at Indo-Myanmar border
Indian Army has said that it struck hideouts of Naga militants along the Myanmar border in the early hours of the day. In a statement, the Army said that insurgents had opened fire on troops at the Indo-Myanmar border to which the Indian army retaliated.
- Revoking article 370 in Kashmir dear to BJP: Deputy CM Nirmal Singh
J&K’s deputy CM Nirmal Singh has said that the issue of revoking Article 370 is dear to BJP and Pakistan had asked the Hurriyat conference to bring down the PDP-BJP government in the state.
- Pakistan Interior Ministry condemns Hafiz Saeed’s political inclusion
In a biggest ever admission by terror state Pakistan — 9 years after the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack — it has finally accepted that Hafiz Saeed is a liability.
- Game of Thrones for Tamil Nadu hot seat intensifies
In yet another twist to the Tamil Nadu game of thrones, Lok Sabha deputy speaker M Thambidurai has now said that Sasikala & TTV Dinakaran’s camp will soon join hands with E Palaniswamy and O Panneerselvam.
- Ranchi Municipal Corporation kicks off Halla Bol Lungi Khol campaign
The new ‘Halla Bol Lungi Khol’ campaign of the Ranchi Municipal Corporation has raised many eyebrows. According to reports, the municipal corporation aims at punishing those defecating in the open by literally taking away their lungis.
- Indira Canteens take a hit as they fail to impress public
Rahul Gandhi’s plan to open Indira Canteen in all the 198 wards of Bengaluru has fallen flat as the populist scheme modelled after Jayalalithaa’s Amma Canteens has failed to impress.
- 101-year-old runner in dire straits after China refuses her visa
A 101-year-old Indian runner has alleged that China has refused to grant her a visa to participate in the Asian Masters Athletics Championships, robbing her of a potential medal.