NEW DELHI: Minor fire broke out at Gujarat Bhavan in Delhi on Sunday morning, reports said.

Nine fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the flames was soon brought under control. No causalities were reported so far.

According to the Delhi Fire department officials, “The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored,” adding we received a call at 8:10 am following which the fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of fire.

(With PTI Inputs)

For all the latest Regional News, download NewsX App