KOLKATA: A major fire broke out on Sunday at a shopping mall in the New Market area in Kolkata, said reports.

According to the Fire Department officials, around eighteen fire tenders rushed to the spot following the incident and it was suspected to have been caused of short-circuit inside the godown of the mall. 

Fire Department officials said, “The fire broke out at 11:45 am at the mall and fire tenders are working to bring the flames under control,” adding there were no causalities yet. 

For all the latest Regional News, download NewsX App