Nokia, which re-entered the smartphone market with Android operation system a couple of months ago on Wednesday launched its first Android flagship Nokia 8.
The phone is a masterpiece among the so far new phones which have been launch by the finish company.
The new smartphone stands out in the crowd as it comes with new exciting, unique and productive features such as simultaneous LIVE streaming video on Facebook and YouTube using its dual camera Zeiss optics setup. This feature which the company is calling ‘Bothie’ is not available in any other phone currently existing in the market.
The feature can be extensively useful for content creatures. The phone is backed with dual 13MP rear camera set and 13MP front one for the selfie people.
Talking about the specification of the new Nokia flagship, the phone packs latest Snapdrgon 835 processor, copper cooling pipe with graphite shield to transfer system heat across the full body of the phone and supported by 4GB of RAM.
Nokia which had made its name for bringing a superb build quality and out of box features has a unique setup where it has placed the antenna in the lower part of the phone which helps it in providing more battery life and clear signal.
Using the new Nokia 8, then get ready for a 360 degree sound quality as the phone comes with 4K OZO Audio.
The phone will be available from September this year in four colours: Polished Blue, Polished Copper, Tempered Blue and Steel.
* Dual-Sight mode to use both front and back cameras simultaneously for split-screen photos and video
* Live video streaming to Facebook Live and YouTube Live with a single touch
* Record 4K video with Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio
* Pure, secure and up-to-date Android Nougat 7.1.1 OS
- Android Nougat with regular updates
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB mass storage and MicroSD card support up to 256 GB
- 13 MP front and rear cameras with ZEISS optics
- 5.3” 2K polarized display, protected by sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Fingerprint censor
Nokia 8 will come with a price tag of around 599 Euros which roughly translates to around Rs 45,000.