Madrid: American tennis star Serena Williams kept her lead in the women’s rankings with 8.625 points, while Polish Agnieszka Radwanska returned to the second place, according to the list released on Monday.
The Polish player is ahead of German Angelique Kerber, who dropped to the third place with 5.740 points.
In the women’s doubles, India’s Sania Mirza and her Swiss partner Martina Hingis retained their top status in the rankings with 11,825 points.
The current rankings and point scores are as follows:
- Serena Williams (America) 8,625 points
- Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland) 5,775
- Angelique Kerber (Germany) 5,740
- Garbine Muguruza (Spain) 4,831
- Victoria Azarenka (Belarus) 4,530
- Simona Halep (Romania) 3,785
- Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic) 3,763
- Roberta Vinci (Italy) 3,595
- Maria Sharapova (Russia) 3,432
- Belinda Bencic (Switzerland) 3,340.