London: Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic maintained his No.1 place in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) world ranking in singles, released on Monday.
Djokovic finished runners-up in the French Open tennis tournament recently. He topped the list with 13,845 points, reports Efe.
The rankings underwent no changes this week, as Swiss Roger Federer holding the second place, followed by Scotland’s Andy Murray.
French Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka remains in fourth with 5,790 points.
The current ATP ranking and point scores are as follows:
1. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 13,845 points
2. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 9,165
3. Andy Murray (Scotland) 7,040
4. Stanislas Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5,790
5. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 5,570
6. Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic) 5,050
7. David Ferrer (Spain) 4,490
8. Milos Raonic (Canada) 4,440
9. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3,540
10. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 3,135.