New Delhi: US President-elect Donald Trump addressed the media for the first time since winning 2016 presidential elections. In his address, Trump said he is picking VA undersecretary David Shulkin to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The US President-elect conceded that Russia was behind the hacking of Democratic institutions during the presidential election.
Calling it a `blot’ on Russia’s record, Trump said that intelligence agencies may have leaked dossier on his ties with the country.
Trump said that he has “no deals, no loans, no nothing” with Russia on the heels of the publication of an unverified report that alleged Moscow has supported him for years.
Trump tweeted that Russia “has never tried to use leverage over me. I have nothing to do with Russia — no deals, no loans, no nothing!”
Here are the highlights:
* It’s not a fence, it’s a wall, says Trump on Mexico wall
* Obamacare is a complete and total disaster, says Trump
* Trump says his business empire would be run by 2 sons and they won’t discuss issues with him
* As a president, I could run the Trump organisation and run the country, I would do a good job, but I wouldn’t do that, says Trump.
* President-elect Donald Trump says he picks VA undersecretary David Shulkin to lead Department of Veterans Affairs.
* Donald Trump says intelligence agencies may have leaked dossier on his ties to Russia, says it would be `blot’ on their record.