19-year-old girl dies due to suspected food poisoning

7 January, 2023 | Pravina Srivastava

BeFunky collage 2 1 National

A 19-year-old girl passed away in Kasargod, Kerala, from what is thought to be food poisoning on Saturday.

A 19-year-old girl passed away in Kasargod, Kerala, from what is thought to be food poisoning on Saturday.

Anjusree Parvati has been identified as the dead, according to police. The deceased’s companions and she had eaten rice that they had ordered online from a restaurant.

The young woman and her pals began displaying signs of food sickness. She was then transferred to a hospital in Kasaragod before being treated in Mangalore on January 1. The hospital has not yet confirmed that it is food poisoning.

In the meantime, Veena George, the minister of health for Kerala, initiated a probe to obtain an urgent report from the food safety commissioner.

Similar to this, a nurse from Kottayam passed over a week ago from food poisoning after eating meals from a restaurant.