Categories: India

New Year Shocker In Mumbai: Woman Invites Married Lover For Sweets, Then Brutally Attacks Him In Chilling Private-Part Mutilation

A New Year celebration turned horrific in Mumbai when a married 44-year-old man was lured to his lover’s home with sweets and brutally attacked. The woman allegedly mutilated him over marriage disputes and fled. The victim is critical, police hunt on.

Add NewsX As A Trusted Source
Add as a preferred
source on Google
Published by Bhumi Vashisht
Published: January 2, 2026 12:20:01 IST

What was originally intended as a celebration of the upcoming year became a horrific and bloody incident in Mumbai on December 31. A 44-year-old man, who was married, was seduced by the thought of New Year’s treats to go and visit his mistress of 25 years, but there he was confronted with the assault that was going to change his life.

In a very surprising case, it was said that the woman first attacked the man with a strong-bladed knife on his genitals and then fled. The male who suffered the injury is now in Sion Hospital fighting for his life, whereas the holiday cheer that filled the area is now replaced with the harsh reality of a crime scene investigation.

Mutilation Motive

The investigation conducted into this terrible incident indicates that the assault was the result of many years of romantic disputes and mental torture. The two persons involved, with a very intricate family relation the woman being the sister of the victim’s sister’s husband had been having an affair for almost seven years. The woman was reportedly so infatuated with the idea of marriage that it stirred up the situation to a point of no return. 

She had been constantly urging the victim to leave his wife and children and marry her. When he tried to loosen the ties by running away to Bihar in late 2025, the woman was said to have already raised her methods by using intimidating calls to keep him under her control, which eventually ended at the well-planned trap on the last night of the year.

Fugitive Investigation

After the terrible attack, local officials started a huge search for the 25-year-old suspect who disappeared right after the crime. The victim is still in serious condition and is being taken care of at Sion Hospital, while the police are trying to get the whole story of the “sweets invitation,” which was the trick for the attack.

The spot of the incident is already surrounded by forensic teams, and they are interviewing the family members to find out how serious and what kind of threats were made before the mutilation of the corpse.

The case indicates a frighteningly abusive and very brutal pattern of behavior coming from domestic conflicts, which has shocked the whole neighborhood and the hunt for the offender is still on.

Also Read: Dropped Out, Drove a Tempo, Now Launching India’s Newest Airline: Meet Shravan Kumar Vishwakarma, Kanpur Man Behind Shankh Air

Recent Posts

Muhammad Yunus Again Rakes Up India’s ‘Seven Sisters’ As Separate Economic Bloc, Talks Up China-Backed Projects Near Strategic Siliguri Corridor In Farewell Speech

Outgoing interim adviser Muhammad Yunus used his farewell speech to highlight Bangladesh’s sovereignty and foreign…

February 17, 2026

Who Is Piyush Dhamnodiya? Indore MBA Student’s Murder Accused Reveals Chilling Details, Says He ‘Tried to Summon Her Spirit’

According to the police, Piyush Dhamnodiya went to Panvel in Maharashtra, booked into a hotel…

February 17, 2026

Stock Market Today: Dalal Street Feels The Heat, Nifty Stays Below 25,600 In Opening Hour And Sensex Slides Over 200 Points

Stock Market Today: Indian markets opened under pressure on February 17, with Sensex and Nifty…

February 17, 2026